One of the best gifts to give are words! They are free and the right words are priceless! Make your gift of words pop-out using these speech and thought balloons printables! Just print on a sticker paper and add to greeting cards and invitations or print on magnetic sheets to put on the refrigerator for great reminders.
Get this printable - just click Add to Cart and go through checkout to receive the download link.
Pair this speech bubbles with a little version of you from our mood trackers collections. Click here to check them out.
- 1 Silhouette cut file
- 1 PDF with assorted speech and thought bubbles/balloons
- Clean and smooth lines for that pro feel (color like the artist you are!)
- Black and white for a place to write clearly
- QR code for quick jump back here in case you want to order another printable
- Standard size of A4
- Minimal branding to save printer ink
- Instant download. No waiting for shipping! Need I say more?
- Download once keep forever. As long as you have the file on you, you can print another set with no additional cost. All you need is your printer and paper. You can also print in convenience stores, just take the PDF file with you.
- Multiple applications. Print on sticker paper to make stickers or magnet sheets for reminders or journal stickers. Use as invitation letter sealers. Personalize your letters with these stickers. Give to kids as interactive craft or reward stickers. The applications are endless and your imagination is the limit!
- Perfect as impromptu gifts for the person on the other side of the globe. Just send them the link!
- No time to cut? Get the ready made version here (shipping rates and times apply).
How do I receive the printable?
- Choose a size and quantity.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Go to checkout and fill in your details.
- After your payment is confirmed, a link will be shown to you after checkout. The link will also be emailed to you, so make sure you use an email address that you can access. If you didn't receive the email, please check your junk/spam folder just in case your email service incorrectly identified the email.