This Journal Kit is a planner, bullet journal, and activity book all in one.
Loaded with 88 pages to make your own life story visual while giving you a space to be organized, relax, and be creative at the same time.
This is a printable journal kit so you can print only the pages you need and decide how many pages you want.
Great tool to use your life story to teach your kids invaluable life lessons.
This journal kit includes :
- Getting Started guide
- How to Make a Comic Without Drawing guide
- Sample story page
- The Script Pages - records of your daily life such as your plans or your bullet journal
- Undated monthly log page
- Undated weekly log page
- Dated December 2019 monthly log page
- Dated December 2019 weekly log page in 2 formats (7 days in a page and 3-4 days in a page)
- December calendar with illustration/comic journal prompt
- Dot grid pages
- The Story Pages - your life in pictures - pick which stories, memories, and highlights from the Script Pages make it to your story
- Colored and black & white character page for cutting out to add to a story page or make a comic - featuring hair style C5 (click here for more hair styles)
- Speech balloons/bubbles page for cutting out to add to a story page or make a comic
- 3 template drawn-for-you illustrated comic pages (just add text)
- Blank dot grid bullet journal pages in 2 formats
- 13 story pages for you to personalize with already drawn-in panels - paste the characters and speech balloons in the panels to tell your life story
- Decorations - the delicious goodies
- Christmas themed goodies to decorate your Script and Story Pages
- Page borders
- Christmas tags - usable even for making Christmas gifts
- Washi tape strips
- December calendar with 6 mini calendars that have different weeks highlighted to keep you on track on which week you're on
- Day of week labels
- Word stickers that are inspiring and positive
- Big month date stickers in 3 colors that matches with trendy 2019 Christmas colors
- Panels to cut out including beautiful night sky and red gift panels to celebrate your 2019 Christmas stories
- Red gifts and trees stickers
- 20 beautiful craft papers with matching trendy 2019 Christmas colors that can also be used for Christmas crafts such as tags, small gift boxes, wrapper, etc.
- 4 alternative covers for your journal
Flip through of What's Inside
See the flip through below printed on A4 paper and compiled in a binder.
Only a selected number of deco papers is shown. For the complete preview, preview the other images.
The Decoration section was printed on different kinds of adhesive papers including clear adhesive paper for the Dates labels.
See the flip through below printed on A5 paper and compiled in a B5 ring binder.
Only selected pages are shown in the preview below.
Play the video below to give you an idea of how fun it is to put a story page together.
- Instant download. Receive your product immediately after checkout.
- Download once keep forever. As long as you have the file, you can print another set with no additional cost. All you need is your printer and paper. You can also print in convenience stores, just take the PDF file with you.
- Multiple applications. Print on sticker paper to make stickers or magnet sheets for reminders or journal stickers. Use as invitation letter sealers. Personalize your letters with these stickers. Give to kids as interactive craft or reward stickers. The applications are endless and your imagination is the limit!
- Perfect as impromptu gifts for the person on the other side of the globe. Just send them the link!
- No time to cut? Get the physical stickers from the Story of You collection (shipping rates and times apply).
How do I checkout and use the printable?
- Specify quantity if applicable.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Go to checkout and fill in your details.
- After your payment is confirmed, a link will be shown to you after checkout. The link will also be emailed to you, so make sure you use an email address that you can access. If you didn't receive the email, please check your junk/spam folder just in case your email service incorrectly identified the email.
- Open the downloaded file using a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Print using your selected paper size - A4 or A5. For A5, make sure you select Shrink to Fit or a similar option.
- Tip#1: Print stickers on self-adhesive papers to cut them out and make sticking on your journal easier.
- Tip#2: Print deco papers and tags if any on cardstock.
- Tip#3: Punch the border on the left (if applicable) to add the pages to an A4 binder or an A5 ring binder journal or your favorite journal.