This Christmas kit printable has all you need to take your journal, greeting card, or scrapbook to the next level. This kit contains gift and pinecone banners, speech bubbles, faces, body poses for girls and guys, ribbons, and even has a design-it-yourself wreath!
They are black and white for you to color in however you like. Now you can make a card that has nothing like it!
Instant download after purchase. Please see instructions below.
Each printable ZIP file contains
- 1 PDF with 1 page with the following elements
- 1 gifts banner
- 1 small gifts banner
- 3 girl heads
- 2 guy heads
- 3 girl body poses
- 2 guy body poses
- 4 mini gifts
- 5 speech bubbles
- a design-it-yourself christmas tree with christmas balls, vintage christmas ornaments, and socks
- 1 Silhouette cut file for easier cutting
- Complete elements - all you need to bring the Christmas cheer!
- Clean and smooth lines for that pro feel (color like the artist you are!)
- Black and white that makes room for your creativity (color according to need or your style)
- QR code for quick jump back here in case you want to order another printable
- Standard size of A4
- Minimal branding to save printer ink
- Download times of 2 (for you and your friend)
- Instant download. Receive your product immediately after checkout.
- Download once keep forever. As long as you have the file, you can print another set with no additional cost. All you need is your printer and paper. You can also print in convenience stores, just take the PDF file with you.
- Multiple applications. Print on sticker paper to make stickers or magnet sheets for reminders or journal stickers. Use as invitation letter sealers. Personalize your letters with these stickers. Give to kids as interactive craft or reward stickers. The applications are endless and your imagination is the limit!
- Perfect as impromptu gifts for the person on the other side of the globe. Just send them the link!
- No time to cut? Get the physical stickers from the Story of You collection (shipping rates and times apply).
How do I checkout and use the printable?
- Specify quantity if applicable.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Go to checkout and fill in your details.
- After your payment is confirmed, a link will be shown to you after checkout. The link will also be emailed to you, so make sure you use an email address that you can access. If you didn't receive the email, please check your junk/spam folder just in case your email service incorrectly identified the email.
- Open the downloaded file using a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Print using your selected paper size - A4 or A5. For A5, make sure you select Shrink to Fit or a similar option.
- Tip#1: Print stickers on self-adhesive papers to cut them out and make sticking on your journal easier.
- Tip#2: Print deco papers and tags if any on cardstock.
- Tip#3: Punch the border on the left (if applicable) to add the pages to an A4 binder or an A5 ring binder journal or your favorite journal.